Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mystery Solved


Well here I am.

Finally.

My Internet provider thought it would be fun to redo some lines for the last 24 hours.

Which has caused me great pain and anguish.

And possibly a rash.

And obviously very limited access to my beloved computer.

And you.

So without further ado...

I give you Cole's grocery list.



It is so obvious now...right?

I thought so.

I enjoyed all of your guesses.

And yet only one of you came close.

Congratulations Kimberly!

I will be sending you a large box of chocolate bars very shortly.

Thanks to all of you for playing.

Happy Wednesday!

7 comments:

Marla said...

you are right instantly obvious... although i'm sticking with my grocery store layout :)

duchess said...

All staples of a healthy diet (at least of mine).

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Too funny....all things that are key to growing up big and strong!

Glad you got your net back.

Rae said...

That is just the best grocery list ever! You have won super smart son!!

Unknown said...

Now THAT'S a menu! ;D

Kristen said...

Love it!! Great job Cole, although I didn't have a clue as to what he was talking about!

Mine instead of drawing, just would have jumped around me yelling for what it was that they wanted. I think I prefer Cole's method of comminication! :)

Grammy Staffy said...

Ahh, too bad that I was off of the computer last week. I could tell at first glace exactly what Cole wanted!!! (sure I could) lol

Have a great week. I'm glad your server is fixed and you are back in computer land.