When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad.
Oh, um... excuse me.
Singing to myself again.
I know you have waited with bated breath for the BIG announcement.
Here it is.
My first ever...
Favorite Things Swap!
I am so excited about this.
I recently did a
Favorite Things Swap
over at According to Kelly.
It was an amazing experience.
I hope that this one will be just as fun for you.
Here is how it works:
1. Let me know you want to participate.
I will need an RSVP by August 30, 2008.
2. If you choose to participate, you will simply pick three (or more) of your favorite things to share with your partner.
3. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your email address
- Your website/ blog /or flickr address.
(you must have one of these)
- A little something about yourself.
- Please let me know if you would be willing to ship internationally.
4.I will email you the information about your swap partner shortly after the sign up deadline.
The delivery deadline is September 22, 2008.
Be sure to have your packages ready and postmarked by then.
So...are you ready to join in the fun?
Share this with your friends!
Tell your neighbors!
Email your associates!
Grab my Favorite Things button and post it on your blog!
Oh, speaking of my button.
Isn't it the cutest?
She is amazing.
A "genius photoshopper" I like to call her.
My own personal GPS!
Okay.....are you ready to swap?
I can't wait to hear from all of you.
*Feel free to contact me at email@example.com with any questions.