Thanks for all your great suggestions for this post!
I loved all your ideas.
I especially loved sharing my 100 favorite photos or photos of 100 of my favorite things.
Have you ever tried to upload more than 4 photos on blogger?
That my friends is. not. happening.
I also loved the idea of a 10x 10.
Ten things about ten different subjects.
Another great idea.
I had a hard time coming up with the subjects.
So...I am going with 100 random things about me.
I know what you are thinking.
There is more?
What hasn't she told us about herself?
Bear with me.
Before I begin, I want to Congratulate my friend, Dana over at Supernanny, Where Are You?
Today is her 100th post also.
Please go visit her today and learn more about her.
You will love her!
Here goes nothing.
100 things you may or may not want to know about me:
1. I became a mother 12 years ago.
2. My life has not been the same since.
3. I had all three children by c-section.
4. I can not relate to matters of dilating, pushing, or crowning.
5. I can relate to epidurals.
6. I love epidurals.
7. I also have a fondness for Nubain.
8. I picked all my kids birthdays.
9. Being a mother is the hardest job I have ever had.
10. It is also the most rewarding.
11. I would not trade this job for anything.
12. Though, I would love a PAID vacation.
13. I love my family.
14. Both my immediate and extended.
15. I consider myself blessed.
16. I love to talk.
17. I always have.
18. I rarely got an "O" (outstanding) on conduct in school.
19. I had an excessive chatter problem.
20. My children inherited my talkative gene.
21. I have never been very good at the quiet game.
22. My home is usually noisy.
23. You can usually find quiet here between the hours of 1 and 5 am.
24. I suggest visitors come between those hours.
25. I don't have a lot of company.
26. Five type A personalities can sometimes be too much for one house.
27. Rest assured...it is always entertaining.
28. I love to laugh.
29. Laughing is one of my favorite things to do.
30. Laughter really is the best medicine.
31. I need several doses a day.
32. I love to write.
33. Seeing my thoughts on paper is therapeutic.
34. Seeing my thoughts on a blog is even more so.
35. I love my blog.
36. I love your blog.
37. I love blogging. Period.
38. It has become a bit of an addiction.
39. I am also just a little obsessed with my sitemeter.
40. And comments.
41. I check both way too many times a day.
42. I love my house to be clean and tidy.
43. I clean, wash, or scrub something everyday.
44. My house never reflects my hard work.
45. My children are not that into clean and tidy.
46. Which is why my house never stays that way.
47. I gave up soda a year and a half ago.
48. It was one of the hardest habits I have ever tried to break.
49. Next to eating.
50. I am still working on the eating thing.
51. I will occasionally have a "sip" of Diet Coke.
52. It doesn't do that much for me anymore.
53. I was hoping it would improve my health.
54. And shrink my waistline.
55. I am not sure it did either.
56. I am a Carolina girl. Born and Bred.
57. I have lived in NC my entire life.
58. I am 38 years old.
59. I have never wanted to live in another state.
60. I have always wanted to live in a different city.
61. I am not sure that will ever happen.
62. I love to travel.
63. I have a passport.
64. It is my second one.
65. I would love to have more stamps in it.
66. I would love to cross the pond again.
67. I don't think I will be traveling far for a while.
68. I love to cook.
69. I love to bake.
70. I love to eat.
71. I love to organize.
72. I love to alphabetize.
73. I like things in groups of three.
74. Three candlesticks on the mantel...Three kids.
75. I am not sure why I like things in odd numbers like that.
76. I do not like odd numbers when it comes to laundry.
77. I like to find and match all socks....that is one time I prefer even numbers.
78. I do entirely too much laundry.
79. I do laundry every day.
80. And still there is more.
81. I have a little game I play.
82. How quickly can you get to the bottom of the hamper?
83. I love my hampers to be empty.
84. They don't stay that way long.
85. Hence, the reason for doing laundry every. single. day. (except Sunday)
86. I am on the planning committee for my High School reunion.
87. It has been 20 years.
88. I am sure that is not possible.
89. I was hoping this impending reunion would inspire me to get back to the gym.
90. I have not been to the gym in 5 months.
91. So far...it has not been inspiration enough.
92. I really love going to the gym.
93. The pain and the sweating...not so much.
94. Going down a pant size or two is a huge reward.
95. I may have just talked myself into going back to the gym.
96. I am glad I wrote this post.
97. I am leaving for vacation in 1 hour.
98. I am trying to finish all my pre-posts.
99. I will miss Blogville.
100. I will miss you and will visit you again next weekend.
I just composed the fastest 100TH post ever.
Chad only gave me an hour to get my computer time in.
He wants me to help load the truck.
If that wasn't enough unimportant information about me... you can read more here.
See you all when I return.
Don't do any good blogging without me!