Today is my birthday.
It is the last birthday I will ever have in my thirties.
Which means it is the last time I plan to celebrate.
I intend to be 39 forever.
Next year when April 7th rolls around...I will still be 39.
Five years after that?
You guessed it...39.
So glad we cleared that up.
Last year in honor of my birthday I shared with you 38 Random Things about me.
Then I posted my 100th post and you had to endure 100 more things.
I had hoped to do something different, but I am not feeling the creativity these days.
I. am. sorry.
As if you needed to know any more...here are 39 random things about me:
1.I am a huge procrastinator.
2.Especially when it comes to packing or studying or exercising.
3.Oh, and taxes....especially taxes. Ugh!
4.I love to shop.
5. It matters not for what. Clothes, books, furniture, food, fixtures, toys, plants, shoes. I just love shopping.
6. There is one exception: swimwear
7. I. don't. enjoy. it.
8. I am considering going without swimwear this year.
9. No silly...not NEKKID! I just may have to plan my summer activities around something besides water.
10. I am not sure avoiding lakes, rivers, oceans, pools, and splash parks will go over well with my children.
11. They love the water.
12. They are part fish.
13. They do not have bathing suit issues.
14. My organizational skills are becoming non-existent.
15.In case you are wondering...yes, my spices are still alphabetized.
16.Other spaces in my home are not so together.
17. My dining room table may collapse if I put one more thing on it.
18. I have been suffering from the flu, a sinus infection, and a nasty cough for weeks.
19. All my mail, bills, the kids homework, my school work, and various sundry things have made their way to the table.
20. I close the door and pretend it is NOT there.
21. When I do go in the dining room I can feel my heart beating faster.
22. To avoid a massive heart attack- I just walk out. Refer to #1.
23. I am a college student again.
24. It is kicking my be-hind!
25. It is hard to believe two classes could add such stress.
26. Ask my family what a joy I am to live with during an exam. Never mind...don't.
27. I love to read.
28. I don't carve out enough time for reading.
29. Except for blogs....I somehow find the time for that.
30. My comments have become few and far between, but trust me, I am still reading.
31. I need to start a new book. Any suggestions for a great summer read?
32. I am getting older and there is still so much I want to do.
33. I have been to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
34. I have not been on a gondola ride in Italy.
35. I have snorkeled off the reefs in Mexico.
36. I have not bungee jumped or sky dived and I have no desire to do either.
38. I have parasailed.
39. I am done. It is over. Now where is the cake?
* Sorry...my aged mind forgot to click publish last night. This should have posted yesterday.