Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me! Monday

It is that time of the week again for another installment of Not Me! Monday.

I have come to look forward to this day in which I admit all the many things I have not done!

This week I have not threatened that Santa may not come to our home.

I did not utter the words, "I am giving away all your presents...if you get any!"

And my kids did not look at me as though I had three heads.

I have not lost my patience with my kids this week.

Not even once.

I have not had to replace the ornaments on our tree 1,000 times.

And I have not had to place gifts back under the tree 1,000 more.

Cole is not driving me crazy taking ornaments on and off the tree.

He has not tried to "shake" anything breakable.

I did not walk in the living room to find my kids playing "football" with Elfie.

And Elfie has not lost his hat.

My children would never do that.

Thank goodness!

While finishing some last minute shopping early this morning, I did not leave the house with my sweater wrong-side out.

Nope, not me!

And when passing a mirror I did not think I had tape on my side....
only to find out it was a tag.

That would have been so embarrassing.

I was not so vain that I ducked into the ladies room to right-side the sweater.

I did not then walk through the store with it on backwards.

The vanity did not set in again and send me to the ladies room to finally get it right.

I am sure no one noticed.

I did not utter a silent prayer that those early morning shoppers did not come shopping with a camera.

And that none of them have a blog!

What about you?

What haven't YOU done this week?

Click here for more Not me! Mondays.

Thanks MckMama for hosting this event that I don't enjoy each week!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did NOT participate in Not Me Monday this week and i most certainly did NOT enjoy it. Just like I did NOT enjoy yours. Nope, never.

Merry Christmas!! Hope you all have a great holiday!!

Was it warm and Did it NOT get freakishly cold where you are??

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I definitely would not have taken a picture and would not have blogged about it.

So glad you finally got it right...you must be overwhelmed!

Merry Christmas!

duchess said...

Yea, I definitely have not told anyone that for every arguement I have to settle that's one gift taken away.
Nope - not me.
Have a wonderful Christmas, Wendi.

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Seriously these post crack me up! :0)

pb&j in a bowl said...

So funny!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas

Lauren in GA said...

*ahem*...I did not have to threaten my children *cough* even once with present confiscation. Not even once.

I did not laugh out loud at you having to turn your sweater right side out. That would be thoughtless of me...that's why I didn't *cough*

Merry Christmas! You are hilarious...er...I think I am supposed to say, You are not hilarious...

Oh, dear...now I am confused...

Unknown said...

Something I haven't done this week: I haven't stopped eating!!!

Merry Christmas to you, dearie!

Jen said...

Hope you had a great Christmas or should I say that I hope you did NOT have a great Christmas. These Not Me Mondays confuse me. :)

RuensOnTheRun said...

I enjoy the not me Monday posts.

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

Oh how this post made me laugh, I have missed you friend!

Hopefully I'll be back to my full time blog-hopping, commenting self soon!

Belated Christmas Wishes and early wishes for a very happy New Year!

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

By the way, I have 8 nights with which NOT to threaten taking way gifts.

And no, there wasn't a night when I threatened it enough times that MH actually did lose a gift!

And of course, she did NOT just end up getting said gift at the end of the holiday!