Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Calendar Winner Announced

Drum roll please...

And the winner of my Mom's Plan It Calendar contest is....

Yes, I used Mr. Random, but forgot to paste the number here before I closed the window. You will just have to take my word for it. It was number 10.


Elaine of The Miss Elaine~ous Life

Elaine A. said...
Oooh, gimme, gimme! I could totally use this! Love the stickers!


Congratulations Elaine!!!

Please email me your mailing address, social security number, banking account numbers, and your blood type.

becausewendisaidso (at) gmail (dot) com

I will get the calendar in the mail to you tomorrow!

You need it!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Thanks SO MUCH Wendi! I'm so excited to finally know what I am doing when! ; )

jen aka mommay said...

Congrats! I love my calendar and I also have the Moms PlanIt Engagement calendar as well! =)

Stephanie said...

Congrats to Elaine! I love calendars. I need to use all 5 of mine. I'm not kidding. I'm a tad bit obsessed.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats, Elaine! So jealous!

Lauren in GA said...

Congrats Elaine!!!!!!!!!

RuensOnTheRun said...

Congrats Elaine!

lov said...

ahh wendi!
you are so fun!
i've got an award for you on my page!