I saw this on her blog and her blog.
I am nothing if not a follower.
Here is what you do.
Just go to google and type in your first name followed by the word needs.
Google will provide the rest.
1. to wait a few years to be a successful part of the WWE. Um, I had to google WWE to see what it even was. So glad I had no idea. It is World Wrestling Entertainment. Can't you just see me in the ring? I think we can all wait a few years for that!
2. to return to work. return to work? Are you kidding me? I work harder and longer at this mom gig than any job I have ever had. But sure...it would be nice to get paid for it!
3. alcohol freedom. Did someone slip something in my Crystal Light, because I am pretty sure that is a non-alcoholic beverage.
4. a new tattoo. I have aversions to needles and pain. No thanks.
5. a brain massage. Seriously, if it will help with my horrible memory...where do I sign up?
6. special needs toys. Just what are you trying to say here?
7. advice. Definitely. Currently I need advice on what to do with my hair? Cut it? Color it? Grow it? Layer it? Shave it all off and start over? All advice welcome.
8. a virtual hug. A hug is always needed and if it can't be in person...virtual is the next best thing!
9. to get it all together. I have been trying to do this for years. It's bound to happen one of these days!
10. The Wendi Plan. You betcha...now tell me what that plan was again?
I kept scrolling and looky what else I need:
11. a babysitter. Every other weekend please! Oh, and I need her to be FREE!
12. computer education. Google is psychic! I am taking an online computer course right now. I do hope it educates me!
13. the money. Especially since the money tree I planted in the back yard still hasn't taken root.