Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday



It's baaackkkk!

Not Me! Monday
is officially back in session.

Baby Stellan
is finally home and MckMama is hosting her famous Not Me! Monday again.

Shhhh.

Don't tell her I was posting every Monday any way.

I find confessing all the things I did not do is therapeutic.

And refreshing.

I couldn't part with my weekly therapy.

Or my freshness.

Let's get started...shall we?

Chase was not humiliated that his mother wrote a post about his cracked elbow.


"But you promised it wouldn't go on the blog." he said.


" I have no idea what you are talking about", I responded, "Everything goes on the blog."


He did not enjoy reading all your sweet comments.


Nope, not Chase.


He would never admit to it any way.


I did not sweep, mop, and scrub my kitchen, laundry room and half bath on Saturday.


Cole did not decide to lose his lunch 10 minutes after I was through.


And of course none of it got on any freshly cleaned and disinfected surfaces.


Not. one.


I did not have to sweep, mop, and scrub my kitchen, laundry room, and half bath again.


Who has that kind of time or energy?


Nope, not me!


I am not a little overwhelmed this week.


My schedule does not include 2 softball games, 3 baseball practices and a t-ball game.


How would I pull that off?


My schedule does not also include Scouts.


And certainly not two nights of dance.


I do not have my final exams this weekend.


Who would assign exams on Mother's Day weekend?


I do not have a women's conference to attend and salad to make.


Oh, and I do not have my Mother's Day preschool performance this Friday.


I am not the music teacher.


Which of course means I would not be in charge of the program.


And I definitely would never volunteer to be on the food committee on the same day.


That would be suicide.


And the icing on the cake?


Or the straw that might break this camel's back?


I have not been asked to speak at church on Mother's Day.


I would be smart enough to decline.


Thankyouverymuch!


If I am not around much this week...know that I will most definitely not be doing any of the aforementioned things.

It is possible however that I will be found in a padded cell wearing a white jacket.

What about you my internets?

What haven't you done this week?

Join MckMama and the confessional fun!

You will thank me later.

6 comments:

C and C Mommy said...

WOW!! That is a full schedule. We are at home on Swine Break--no school until May 11th. I should be scrubing the floors, but instead I am PLAYING!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I definitely do not understand why you are so busy. Seriously, that's insane! Make sure to take a little time for you!

(Chase you better spoil your mommy rotten this mother's day)!

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

Whoa, I have NO idea why you might be in a padded cell ... that sure looks like a whole lot of NOTHING you've got going on!

Hang in there girl and DON'T (for real!) take on anything else!

duchess said...

Yea, good luck with all that.
If you want to run away, you can always head south to my house.

Unknown said...

Glad you are so NOT busy! ; ) Geez girl, seriously, when do you sleep lately?

Susan said...

Hope you are surviving this busy week!
I hope you aren't having to do it all in the rain like we are. Ugh!