Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday where we can be brutally honest with each other and live to tell about it.

You can read more Not Me's! over at MckMama's.

Last weekend I did not have to take my final exams.

I was not stressed at all.

Not one little bit.

I laugh in the face of tests.

Everything that could go wrong, certainly didn't.

I never had any computer glitches.

Not me.

I did not have to take my Geography test three times.

Nope, definitely not three times.

And I was never found rocking back and forth in the fetal position crying over said test.

That would have been silly and immature.

Thank goodness that did not happen.

I do not have all three of my children playing ball on three different fields.

I am not trying to juggle three different baseball/softball schedules as well as a dance recital this week.

I am not a good juggler. (really....not. good.)

I do not need lessons.

Or quite possibly extra arms.

I am not secretly wishing for May to be over.

What about you?

What haven't you done this week?

Join the fun at MckMama's place.

Happy Not Me-ing!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I definitely wish for May to be over...but you realize then you'll have all your children home to entertain ALL day....all those camps, boy scouts, etc....are you sure you're ready for that?

BTW, I didn't know you were in school! Congrats!! I know you did wonderful on your exam!!

Katie said...

I bet you did amazing on your finals! Hang in there =-)

Unknown said...

Sorry about the 3x test! Ugh! Hope May is over for you soon... Hugs!

Susan said...

Oh no! Darn technology!
Good luck with all the juggling my friend.

duchess said...

You poor thing.
I'm sure the test came out fine & hopefully baseball will be winding down soon (until the tournaments or travel teams begin)- sorry.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I'm glad school is done for the semester.

And, I can't imagine trying to juggle three different schedules.

Emy5 said...

You probably did better than you thought on the test.

That sure is a lot of juggling of schedules. An extra pair of arms? Now that's a good idea.