Thanks for playing along with my little True/ False Quiz.
Here are the correct answers:
2. False-No cussing out of anyone ensued. I am sorry to disappoint you.
4. True-No wait. Whatever showed up in the lab results obviously concerned them.
5. False- I thought it may happen, but alas nothing "blog worthy" transpired.
6. False- I would never laugh at anyone that got thrown up upon. *wink*
13.False- He did as well as could be expected from a 4 year old, but he most definitely did NOT love it.
21. True- Can you believe this? All these tests for nothing!
22. False- I hope you know I would never beat a doctor mercilessly with an examining glove. Though I did think about it once, or five times.
24. False- His choice: Hardly a salad. He wanted a Baconator Combo from Wendy's. That sucker is HUGE! He ate 3/4 of it. I have no idea where he put it.
25. True- She did call. I love it when I am right.
* Thanks for asking about Cole. He is doing fine now. Apparently there was a mix up in the lab or the specimen was contaminated. I hate my poor little fella had to endure all these tests, but I am so grateful he does not have a rare and dangerous UTI.