TRUE OR FALSE?
The following may or may not have happened to me yesterday.
You be the judge.
1. I took Cole to the pediatrician on Tuesday due to the scary phone call from the hospital.
2. I cussed out the pediatrician, the office manager and the nurse for not returning my phone calls.
3. The pediatrician referred us to a urologist.
4. The urologist worked us in right then. No waiting.
5. Cole was so nervous he threw up all over the doctor.
6. I laughed.
7. The urologist found nothing wrong with Cole, but sent us to get a full blood work up and a renal ultrasound.
8. We had to wait over 1 hour in Lab corp before they called us back.
9. The nurse looked like she was 16.
10. Her assistant looked 92.
11. She kept referring to Cole's blood as "Cole juice".
12. I did not enjoy that reference.
13.Cole loved having his blood drawn and laughed through the whole process.
14. I cried once.
15. When they had drawn blood from both of his sweet little arms, Cole exclaimed..."That wasn't so bad, that didn't hurt at all!"
16. He then thanked the girl for taking his blood.
17. Cole has never been more quiet and still as he was having his renal ultrasound.
18. He was so excited to see his kidneys and full bladder.
19. While waiting for the results of all his tests, Cole and I blew up examining gloves and threw them all over the room.
20. The urologist walked in to see us having way too much fun!
21. The urologist found nothing in any test that would indicate a UTI.
22. I beat the doctor mercilessly with an examining glove and stormed out without paying my bill.
23.I treated Cole to the lunch of his choice.
24. His choice: A salad with lite dressing, an apple, and water.
25. The nursie from the peds office called this morning apologizing profusely.
I will anxiously await your guesses and I will give the answers tomorrow.