It is true.
I have been given several awards this month.
By several, I mean five.
I can't believe it either.
Who would ever think of little ole me when handing out virtual awards?
I am beyond excited.
Really, I am.
I haven't been able to stop jumping up and down and doing back handsprings all over the house.
I am equally excited to share these awards with you, my bloggy friends.
Grab your favorite beverage, pull up a chair and get comfy.
This may take a while.
The first award I received was from Pattie, @ Pearls to Hide My Neck.
Don't you love that blog name? Me too.
I would like to pass this award on to:
Aly (my swap partner!) @ Aly
Brittany @ One Day at a Time
Emily @ Super Grant's Page
Aly @ The Dart Board
The 2nd award was from Duchess, @ The Daily Adventures of Four Ed's
This award came with rules.
It was originated by Crystal at Memoirs of a Mommy in honor of the organ donor who saved her young son, Noah's, life. In order to accept this award, you just have to link back to her and share it with other blogs that you read and love.
Now for the recipients (in no particular order):
Sue @ As Cape Cod Turns
Marla @ Pak Adventures
Mommy @ 4 Fun Boys
Lisa @ C&C World
Award #3 is from Krystyn, @ Really, Are You Serious?
This award came with rules too:
1. The recipient must link back the the awards creator (http://www.thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids
Okay, now that is a lot to live up to!
I would like to pass this award on to the following happy people:
Rachael@ Mommy Learns to Blog
Wendy @ View from the Grove
Erin @ Once Upon A Time
Wendi @ When I In Awesome Wonder
The 4th award was from Mel @ Miss Mel.
I never met Mel.
She is a self professed stalker.
She de-lurked and gave me an award.
I am flattered.
I would like to pass this coveted award to the following Brilliant blogs:
Jen @ Cheaper Than Therapy
Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious?
Carol @ Siswick Construction Zone
Kelly@ According to Kelly
Alex@ The Roaming Southerner
Amber@ A Crazy Bloggin' Canuck
Kellan @ On the Upside
The 5th and final award was from Rachael @ Mommy Learns to Blog.
Here they are:
1) You must pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, based upon creativity, design, interesting material, and that also contribute to the blogger community.
2) Each award must have the name of the author with a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Award-winners must show the award and put the name and link to the blog that awarded it.
4) Award-winners and the one who has given the prize must show the link to the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) These rules must be included in your post.
I am passing this award to:
Susan @ Fordy Days and Nights
Dana@ Supernanny, Where Are You?
Christie@ These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
Laskigal@ From the Cheap Seats
Jen@ Daily Mish Mash
Steph@ The Daily Grind
Is anyone still there?
Congratulations to all and to all a good night!!!