It has been fun, but oh how I have missed you.
So much so that I think my worries have been confirmed.
Houston...we have a problem!
Hi! My name is Wendi and I am a blog addict.
You see, I was reading this post the other day.
Jen wrote a guide that helped to ascertain where you are as a blogger.
She broke it down into four categories.
Use. Misuse. Abuse. Addiction.
Before reading her oh-so-fabulous post I was sure I was in control.
I was sure that I was a casual "use at my leisure" blogger.
After reading her oh-so-fabulous post I was sure that I was in denial.
I thought I would share with you ten reasons I am suspicious.
You may play my therapist and tell me what you think.
But please be gentle.
1. My reader has now reached 204 posts and growing. I have been working day and night on this swap and have not had time to check up on my friends in Blogville. I know there is a "mark all read button". It is just a click away. I can not click it. I am afraid. I don't want to miss out on Beans first step. I know her 100th post is coming up. I always leave with a warm, fuzzy feeling when I read her blog...I can't possibly skip a post. I haven't done any ab workouts this week and I am sure she will make me laugh. Same thing right? (ab workouts = laughter) I don't want to miss a single post. Must. read. them. all. And comment.
2. I used the word Blogville in a sentence. And I truly believe it is my next vacation destination.
3. I have my Gmail page left up on my computer all day. I just happen to walk by the computer
4. Comments are my heroine. I need them all the time. When I get one, I am ready for my next
5. I check my sitemeter and google analytics
6. I was supposed to be balancing the checkbook the other night. I was. Sort of. I was on the banking site and it reminded me of a blog I needed to check so I minimized the bank site and started blogging. When my husband came in to see how it was going, I quickly maximized the banking website only to discover a screen that in very large print said:
SESSION TERMINATED DUE TO INACTIVITY!!! Can you say busted?
7. Chase asked me to help him with his homework and I asked him to try to figure it out on his own first. The real reason was I was chatting on Gmail with a fellow blogger and I was really into my chat. Don't call DSS yet.
8. Claire got up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. She walked by my room and was like , "Mom is that you? Are you still on the computer?" Yup, caught. At 1am.
9. If it is late at night and I know some of my west coast friends might be on Gmail, I change my status to invisible so they will not think I
10. I have to be in the carpool line early when I pick up Chase on Wednesdays. One of the other moms told me she sometimes takes her laptop to check her email while she waits. When I heard I could pick up the wireless feed from the school I was doing the happy dance! I pick up carpool this afternoon. Would you think less of me if I told you that I have a fully charged battery, my laptop, and my blog notebook already in the front seat? What about if I told you that I plan to be at school an hour early to
Okay, it is your turn.
What do you think?
Is intervention really necessary?
I am going to be okay....right?