Check your inbox!
Your swap partners name and information has already been sent.
I am beyond excited about the overwhelming response I had to my first ever
I had 70 RSVP's.
Which is a lot more than the 20 I was expecting.
I used a scientific method of matching you.
I wrote all the names on index cards.
I laid them out on a table.
I picked up two at a time.
I hope you are all excited and gathering a few of your Favorite Things.
Thanks for all your help in promoting what I hope will be a great experience for you.
Things to remember:
1. Go meet your swap partner. Visit their blog or flickr page. Email them. Get to know them a bit.
2. Start shopping. Think about what your favorite things are. Choose three. (or more if you are like me and can't decide)
3. Wrap your gifts. I think there is nothing like unwrapping presents. Make it fun.
4. Mail your package. Please be sure your Favorite Things Package is postmarked and sent by September 22, 2008. This way everyone will receive their packages about the same time.
5. Write a post and display photos of the swap on your blog or flickr page. A few days after the swap I will put up a Mr. Linky so that you can link up your post on my blog and we can all enjoy what everyone got. More details to come.
6. Have fun and remember to send a package that you would be excited to receive!
If you have any questions ...please email me at becausewendisaidso (at) gmail (dot) com