Monday, September 29, 2008

IT CAME!!!

Imagine my excitement when my doorbell rang last week and the mailman was standing there with THIS package!


It was my Favorite Things Swap package from Amy!


After prying it gently removing it from Cole's hands, I tore into the box like Christmas morning.


Look at the beautifully wrapped gifts with clues as to what was inside.






And here are a few of Amy's favorite things.







1. A beautiful bracelet.


She said it was one of her hobbies, so I am assuming she made it. What a crafty partner I got!


2. A Brown Sugar Disc.


How is it that I have lived in the south all my life and not owned one of these? You may have saved a life sista!


3. Yummy smelling soap.


4. Apple Cider Packets.
If I make this will fall come quicker?
5. A beautiful picture frame.
6. A cute little note pad with pen.


How I love to make lists. This will come in handy!


7. A glass pumpkin jar full of DOVE chocolate.


Well, it was full until....




Now you may ask yourself...Self I wonder what Wendi sent Amy?


Wonder no more.


Here are a few of my favorite things:



1. Twilight.

My swap partner, Aly, from a previous swap sent me this book. I could not have imagined how much I would enjoy it. So much so that I think I am in love with one Edward Cullen. I got Amy a copy because I want her to love it as much as I do.

2.Stride Sugarless Gum.

3. Burt's Bees Lip Balm.

The best I tell ya.

4. A magnetic book mark personalized with the letter "A".

5. Bath & Body Works. I sent the honeysuckle scent, but I have many favorites.

6. Personalized note cards .

I still enjoy a hand written card, don't you?

7. Poppycock- Chocolate Lovers.

It is pecan and almond popcorn clusters drizzled in chocolate and caramel.

Need I say more?

Thanks Amy for being such an awesome swap partner.

I now have a few new favorite things.

I hope you enjoyed a few of mine!

19 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a cute package! Both of them really!

I LOVE brown sugar discs. I had never heard of it until I moved to Atlanta. Gotta love the South.

Jennifer said...

I am so sad I miss out on this swap:( Will you do it again?

amanda said...

what an awesome swap package friend!! looks like you got a great swap buddy :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Yay for your package arriving! You got some fun new favs! And, your favs are pretty cool, too!

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol said...

I enjoyed the swap vicariously through you, though Brown sugar disc is a totally alien concept to me I am afraid.

Unknown said...

Wow, you got and gave some really great stuff. Now I want some Poppycock!

That sounded a little strange... hmmm....

I still have to re-send McMommy's stuff tomorrow when I can go to the post office kid-less!

Kristen said...

What a fun swap you all did!! :)

I am in love with Burt's Bees too. The lip stuff is THE BEST!!

Fabulous!! And have I told you that you are the hostess with the mostess recently?? :)

Unknown said...

Wow, what great stuff you got, hon!

And everything you sent is fabulous!!

What a fun swap...I loved it!

Susan said...

Great stuff! How have you managed without a brown sugar disc? Your life is now changed!

Forgetfulone said...

Wow! You guys both know how to do a swap in style! Great gifts on both sides.

4funboys said...

how FUN!!!

Hope you do it again soon... I'm sorry I missed it!

enjoy the favorites.

Stephanie said...

Such a cute package! This was so much fun!!

I sent Krystyn Twilight too because I wanted her to love Edward Cullen as much as I did as well ;) Great minds...

Anti-Supermom said...

Once again, you are a rock star for organizing this.
I love what you got and what you sent.

Swap is GREAT!

Mamarazzi said...

So fun!!

i am totally doing this next month with my readers. soooo if you want to join the fun without all the behind the scenes fuss come play with us!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

How cool is that! Great swaps on both sides!

Julie said...

I love Twilight! Have you read the rest of the series....

Can I ask what a brown sugar disc is?

Love your blog :)

the blu moo said...

Hi, How do you get involved in a swap. I;m new to the blogging world and it sounds sooo fun!!

LBBlum said...

When you have your next swap- please let me join!
I am a mother of 4 boys- and would love love love to be apart of such a great idea!

I'm green with envy!