Thursday, September 4, 2008

Who DONE it?



Alright fess up.

Who called?

My internet was off most of the day.

Not. funny.

When I looked out the window..... guess what I saw down the street?

This.




My internet providers truck.

With a guy way up in that box "thingy".

I swear he was looking at me with binoculars.

I know I said yesterday that I might need help.

I know I told you about my addiction issues when it comes to blogging.

I might have even mentioned something about a possible intervention.

This is NOT what I was thinking.

Make them fix it.

Just don't take my internet away.

PUH....LEEZE!!!!

I can stop.

I can.

I just don't want to.

But if I wanted to I could.

Maybe.

Oh my gosh...if my internet doesn't come back on soon so I can post this

check out my favorite blogs check my online banking... I think I might

explode!

13 comments:

Jessica said...

haha...I know what you mean! I just recently moved and every day for 2 weeks the cable company said they would come but never did....We finally had to go get wireless internet for the whole house....it was like OMG...INTERNET!

Well, I hope your internet stays on so you can keep checking your online banking;)

Susan said...

TOO.funny! Well not really because if it happened to me you know I would not be laughing.
I'm assuming it is back up. If not you may have to go "run errands" and find yourself a hot spot somewhere to get your blog fix.

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

Seriously -

No internet connection = no life!

Glad you are up and running again!

Unknown said...

I would be having serious withdrawls... SERIOUS ONES!
(did I make that clear?)

Anonymous said...

Your house must be so clean today. I know mine would be if I didn't have all these darn blogs to read. :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Well, does it mean that it's fixed if you could post!

You are toooooo stinkin' funny! I can't stand it when my internet is down. There was a period of two days when my provider and gmail weren't getting a long. I thought I might die. Then, they were friends again and all was right with the world.

As Cape Cod Turns said...

I swear it was not me!!!!!

amanda said...

tee hee :)

oh you poor thing!!

hope you are connected again soon!!

Carol said...

Oh that is just cruel.

Maybe they did it to help you appreciate how wonderful your addicition actually is.

duchess said...

I thought you were just busy with "real" life (hehe).

Glad you're connected again.

Kristen said...

OH NO!!!

That is NOT ok, and would throw me into a tizzy as well!

Hope all is well, and you are back with us! I miss you already!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

You bring a smile to my face. So glad that it got fixed.

just jamie said...

Whew. By the look of things you're back in business.